This is it – the very first episode of The Extraordinary Friends Show!
I am so happy with how it turned out, and that is 100% due to my great guest, Steve Meade M.D., and co-host, Chris Alme.
In the show, Steve tells us about:
- Who are the worst kinds of patients
- What he hates most about his job
- The grossest thing he’s seen as a doctor
- Plus all the good things about being a doctor
Steve also lets us in on a dirty little secret – that being what the admitting nurse writes down when you don’t give a reason for why you want to see your doctor
Lots of interesting topics covered (see the Show Notes below) and lots of good laughs.
Check it out, and then please…let me know what you think in the Comments section below.
The Extraordinary Friends Show Podcast
The podcast is the same exact same content as the public access show / YouTube video (above) EXCEPT with the addition of 2 minutes of post-show shenanigans.
- Watch it on TV
- Watch it on YouTube
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Stream it by clicking it here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “Save as…”