“Well, that’s probably the person I’m not saving.” – Jason Ostrowski
My guest for this episode is Jason Ostrowski – a flight attendant for a regional carrier here in the Twin Cities. My co-host is Erik Swanson – my oldest (meaning we’ve known each other the longest) and also my best friend. Erik and I asked Jason all sorts of questions about flying and being a flight attendant including:
- Who are the most annoying types of passengers?
- What happens when a person dies on a plane during a flight?
- What is the procedure when passengers are caught in the act?
Jason and Erik are a couple of great guys and we had a really fun conversation.
Here’s the video of the show, but I should tell you, the podcast has an additional 10 minutes of Lightning Round questions and pre-show outtakes.
PS. If you get a chance, leave some feedback in the comments below.
Listen to Episode 4: Jason Ostrowski and Erik Swanson – “Phone numbers on Snickers wrappers” | The Extraordinary Friends Show
- Listen to it on iTunes
- Listen on Stitcher
- Or by searching for “The Extraordinary Friends Show” in your favorite podcasting app
- Stream the episode by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”